The Elmhurst Titan is happy to publish submitted letters that meet the following criteria:
• Letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via U.S. Mail to: The Elmhurst Titan, 206 N. York St., Suite A, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
• The Elmhurst Titan does not publish anonymous letters.
• Letters must be submitted by Elmhurst residents or verifiable representatives of Elmhurst-based businesses or organizations. To verify identity and residency, please include your full name, address and daytime phone number.
• Letters may by submitted by nonresidents if they speak to matters pertaining directly to Elmhurst. Letters about issues at the county, state, national or international level from nonresidents will not be published.
• Letters should not use profanity, engage in name-calling or allege criminal misconduct without supporting evidence. News tips of such misconduct are welcome at email@example.com.
• Form letters and letters that are clearly part of a coordinated letter-writing campaign will not be published. If such a letter escapes detection and is published, that does not constitute a reversal of this policy.
• Letter writers are restricted to no more than two letters in a calendar month.
• Letters that comply with these guidelines may still go unpublished at the discretion of the editor.
• This letters policy may be amended or superseded at any time by an updated policy.
If you have further questions about the letters policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.